St. Andrews, MB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in St. Andrews, Manitoba
Homeowners occupy roughly 95% of the units in St. Andrews while the remainder are rented. The substantial percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of this rural municipality is an important part of its character. Around one third of properties in this rural municipality were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This rural municipality is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about St. Andrews real estate
Browse St. Andrews Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$819,900480 Mcphillips RdSt Andrews, MB
- $599,9008 Larter AveSt Andrews, MB
- $549,9001028 Peel RdSt Andrews, MB
- $189,900Lot 3 Block 3 Plan 66360 RoadSt Andrews, MB
- $449,900236 River RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$924,900803 Fort Garry RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$679,90026 Gogol BaySt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$689,9001276 Breezy Point RoadSt Andrews, MB
- $599,900126 Sawchuk DrSt Andrews, MB
- $189,9000 Liss RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$1,200,000254 River RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$879,9005 Riverbend CrSt Andrews, MB
The car is very often the best method to move around in St. Andrews. It is especially convenient to park. St. Andrews is not very well-suited for walking because carrying out daily needs is very impractical.
There are only a very small number of high schools and primary schools in this rural municipality and thus they can be a very long walk away. Likewise, it can be very difficult to reach daycares as a pedestrian. With regards to eating, in all cases, a vehicle is needed in this rural municipality to access the nearest supermarket.
St. Andrews is very quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic.