St. Andrews, MB Real Estate - Houses For Sale in St. Andrews, Manitoba
Around 30% of homes in St. Andrews were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. In this rural municipality, the overwhelming majority of dwellings are single detached homes, but mobile homes are also present in the housing stock. Homeowners occupy roughly 95% of the units in St. Andrews whereas the rest are rented. This rural municipality is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about St. Andrews real estate
- new listing$489,9001094 River RdSt Andrews, MB
- $579,900135 C St Andrews RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$829,9007 Sunrise BaySt Andrews, MB
- $179,900113 Liss RdSt Andrews, MB
- $309,9005694 Main StSt Andrews, MB
- $179,900306 Donald RdSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$689,9001276 Breezy Point RoadSt Andrews, MB
- Carriage Trade$1,730,0005460 Main StSt Andrews, MB
Driving is very often the favoured way to move around in St. Andrews. It is very easy to come across a place to park. It is very inconvenient for pedestrians to move around in St. Andrews since meeting daily needs is very challenging.
It is very rarely practical for house buyers in this rural municipality to purchase their groceries by walking. With regards to education, parents may consider it very hard for their schoolchildren to reach high schools and primary schools as pedestrians. Furthermore, daycares are not abundant and accordingly not always within walking distance.
St. Andrews is very good for those who need quiet surroundings, as the streets are usually very tranquil.