Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Coquitlam, BC

Condos for sale in Coquitlam represent a significant portion of the housing market, comprising approximately 40.11% of all listings. The average price for a condo on MLS® is around $762,917. Single detached homes are still the most prevalent type of residence, making up about one-third of the buildings in Coquitlam. The city also features a mix of large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. Approximately 30% of the homes were built after the year 2000, while a significant number were erected in the 1960s and 1980s. Coquitlam offers a varied selection of housing sizes, from lofts to homes with four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population are homeowners, leaving the remaining 30% as renters.

480 Condos for Sale in Coquitlam