Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in North Vancouver, BC

Condos for sale in the District of North Vancouver average around $1,105,971 on the MLS®. About 31.14% of the listings feature these types of properties. In this area, single detached homes make up about one third of the dwellings, but there are also large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. The housing stock mainly comprises two-bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Home ownership is quite high here, with approximately 70% of residents owning their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters. Many of the properties were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with the rest constructed either before 1960 or during the 1980s.

354 Condos for Sale in North Vancouver

Lifestyle