Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Victoria, BC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Victoria, British Columbia

In Victoria, single detached houses are the leading form of accommodation, accounting for roughly a third of all real estate for sale. The rest predominantly consists of compact apartment complexes and duplexes. The city offers a diverse range of house sizes, from cozy lofts to residences with four bedrooms or more. Approximately 60% of Victoria's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 40% renting their living spaces. A significant portion, about a third, of the homes here were constructed during the 1960s and 1970s. The majority of the other homes date back to before the 1960s or were established in the 1980s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Victoria is $1,046,163  Read more about Victoria real estate

672 Homes For Sale in Victoria


About Living in Victoria, British Columbia


Victoria will attract homeowners that value different modes of transportation. Active property owners will be pleased with the quite pedestrian-friendly character of this city; running day-to-day errands is convenient by walking, and there are also a fair number of businesses in proximity. With over 50 nearby bus lines, homeowners can rely on public transit to travel in this city. Cars are also a good transportation option in Victoria. It is easy to come across a parking spot.


Parents and their children will appreciate that wherever their house is situated in Victoria, schools and daycares are close by. In terms of food, it is very often practical for property owners in Victoria to buy general and specialty groceries by walking. Additionally, this city is a good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. Property owners benefit from a fair number of nearby clothing stores.


Victoria is a good city to buy a house in for those who prefer a slower-paced atmosphere. It is very easy to get to green spaces since there are over 100 of them nearby for residents to unwind in. This city is also fairly good for those who prefer a quiet atmosphere, as the streets tend to be quite tranquil.