Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Hamilton, ON

Condos for sale in Hamilton list at an average price of $530,706 on MLS®. The majority of buildings in this city are single detached homes, with large apartment complexes and townhomes comprising most of the remaining options. Housing in Hamilton is dominated by properties with three or four bedrooms. The city has a homeowner rate of about 70% with the remaining 30% being renters. Many homes in the area are older, with approximately one-third of them built before 1960, and most others constructed between the 1960s and the 1980s. Condos represent 14.66% of current listings.

559 Condos for Sale in Hamilton

Lifestyle