Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Hamilton, ON

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury Homes for sale in Hamilton often stand as grand single detached residences, closely followed by upscale large apartment buildings and sophisticated townhouses. This vibrant city predominantly offers homes with three or four bedrooms. A notable 70% of Hamilton's residents are proud homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters. The properties here tend to be well-established, with about a third of the homes built before 1960 and the majority of the rest originating in the 1960s to 1980s era. With an average price on MLS® of $2,733,728, luxury listings here represent about 0.93% of the market.

25 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Hamilton

Lifestyle