Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Hamilton, ON

Semi-detached homes for sale in Hamilton average at $747,117 according to MLS® listings. The city's housing landscape is predominantly made up of single detached homes, accompanied by a fair number of large apartment buildings and townhouses. Most residences feature either three or four bedrooms. Home ownership is quite high, with approximately 70% of residents owning their homes, leaving 30% as renters. The housing stock is characterized by its age; around one-third of properties were built before 1960, with additional significant developments in the 1960s and 1980s. Semi-detached homes make up a small 1.01% of the current listings.

76 Semi-Detached for Sale in Hamilton

Lifestyle