Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Hamilton, ON

Townhouses for sale in Hamilton have an average price of $727,200 on MLS®. While the majority of Hamilton's buildings are single detached homes, townhouses and large apartment buildings comprise a significant portion of the housing market, accounting for 12.87% of listings. This city is characterized by homes with three or more bedrooms. Approximately 70% of Hamilton's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 30% renting. The housing stock in the city features older homes, with about one-third of the properties built before 1960, and most other residences erected during the 1960s and 1980s.

349 Townhomes for Sale in Hamilton

Lifestyle