Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Hanover, ON

Semi-detached homes for sale in Hanover offer a unique blend of charm and practicality. Although single detached homes make up roughly two-thirds of the housing stock, the town also boasts a significant number of small apartment buildings and townhouses. Hanover primarily features two-bedroom and three-bedroom homes, catering to various family sizes and lifestyles. Homeownership is relatively high, with 60% of residents owning their homes while the remaining 40% are renters. Many of the properties in Hanover were built before 1960, with a notable amount of construction occurring in the 1960s and the 1980s. Semi-detached homes, accounting for 9.78% of listings, have an average price on the MLS® of $639,922.

13 Semi-Detached for Sale in Hanover

Lifestyle