Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Toronto, ON

Toronto's housing landscape features a diverse mix, with over half of the residences being either single detached homes or large apartment buildings. Additionally, you'll find smaller apartment complexes and townhouses scattered throughout the city. Housing options vary widely, offering anything from cozy lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership rates are around 60%, with the remaining 40% renting their dwellings. The construction periods of properties are largely split, with about 30% dating back to the 1960s and 1970s. The rest were built primarily before 1960 and during the 1980s.

119 Investment Properties for Sale in Toronto