Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Toronto, ON

Semi-detached homes for sale in Toronto have an average price of approximately $1,430,236, accounting for 1.36% of the total listings on MLS®. Over half of Toronto's housing stock consists of single detached homes and large apartment buildings, while small apartment buildings and townhouses contribute to the remaining options. The city offers a versatile array of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership stands at around 60%, with the remaining 40% of residents renting. Approximately 30% of Toronto's properties were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with most of the other buildings originating from pre-1960 and the 1980s.

269 Semi-Detached for Sale in Toronto

Lifestyle