Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Laval, QC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury Homes for sale in Laval reflect the city's diverse housing stock, primarily comprising small apartment buildings and single detached homes, with townhouses forming the remainder. Many properties were built during the 1960s and 1970s, while others date back to pre-1960 and the 1980s. This city's residences typically offer two or three bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 70% of these units, with the remaining 30% available for rent. On the MLS®, the average price for luxury homes here is $2,000,436, representing 3.18% of the listings in this vibrant city.

9 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Laval

Lifestyle