Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Laval, QC

Semi-detached homes for sale in Laval have an average price of $617,225 on MLS®. In Laval, over half of the housing stock is comprised of small apartment buildings and detached single-family homes, while the rest are mainly townhouses. Approximately one third of the properties in this city were built during the 1960s and 1970s, with the remainder of the buildings dating back to pre-1960 and during the 1980s. This city predominantly features two and three-bedroom homes. Around 70% of the housing units are owner-occupied, whereas the remaining 30% are rented. With semi-detached homes representing about 2.31% of the listings, Laval offers diverse housing options suitable for a variety of preferences.

26 Semi-Detached for Sale in Laval