Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Kelowna, BC

In Kelowna, about half of the residential buildings are single detached homes, while the rest are primarily small apartment buildings and townhouses. The city predominantly features four or more bedroom homes, along with two bedroom units. Approximately 70% of the properties are owner-occupied, with the remaining 30% rented out. Around 30% of the properties were constructed after the year 2000, while many of the older buildings date back to the 1960s and 1980s.

38 Investment Properties for Sale in Kelowna