Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Kelowna, BC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Kelowna, British Columbia

In Kelowna, roughly half of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city offers mainly four or more bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 70% of the properties in the city are occupied by homeowners whereas the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this city were built following the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Kelowna is $ 1,191,442.  Read more about Kelowna real estate

1,000+ Homes For Sale in Kelowna


About Living in Kelowna, British Columbia


Driving is a very good medium of transportation in Kelowna. Parking is quite easy. However, the public transit service in this city is rather limited. Nevertheless, homeowners benefit from about 30 bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically close by. Walking is not very practical for home buyers in Kelowna as carrying out daily needs is inconvenient on foot.


Some, but not all, property owners in Kelowna will reside within walking distance of one of over 50 supermarkets. A small variety of restaurants and coffee shops can be found as well. In terms of education, families may find it difficult for their children to access high schools and primary schools on foot. Furthermore, there are only a limited number of daycares and consequently they can be a rather long walk away. Kelowna is home to some of the province's top secondary schools, like Aberdeen Hall Senior School.


Kelowna offers a calm ambience and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. There are over 200 parks nearby for residents to explore, which makes them easy to access. Most areas in this city are very quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour.