Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Townhouses for sale in Kelowna present an appealing option in this bustling city, with an average price of $896,518 on MLS® and comprising 11.26% of listings. In Kelowna, roughly half of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. The city mainly features four or more bedroom and two bedroom homes. Approximately 70% of the properties in Kelowna are occupied by homeowners, while the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this city were built following the year 2000, with most of the remaining structures dating back to the 1960s and 1980s.

312 Townhomes for Sale in Kelowna

Lifestyle