Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury homes for sale in Kelowna boast an average price of $3,038,232 according to MLS®. About 1.88% of the listings in this city fall under the luxury category. Approximately half of all buildings are single detached homes, with small apartment buildings and townhouses composing much of the rest. The housing options predominantly include four-bedroom or larger homes, as well as two-bedroom dwellings. Homeownership is quite common, with around 70% of properties being owner-occupied, while the remaining 30% are rentals. Roughly three out of ten properties were constructed post-2000, while a significant portion was built during the 1960s and 1980s.

46 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Kelowna

Lifestyle